Access InstructionsThe State of Utah is committed to making its web sites as accessible as possible to everyone. The following instructions are intended to help you navigate the Health Insurance Information Program Web Site.
If you do not find the information you need from this web site, please contact us directly at our toll free number: 1-800-541-7735
When you see this: you are over a place that will connect you to another page. If you select it, your internet browser will go to the page you selected.
Some pages have gray or different colored boxes. You can select any of these boxes to continue to another page, although your cursor doesn't change when it moves over them.
There are products available that are designed to aid users with disabilities to access the internet.Following are some web sites which may help you to locate some of those products.
- Conversa Web - Conversa delivers products, tools and embedded technology that allow Internet applications to access Web content with a voice interface.
- I.B.M. Home Page Reader - Web document reader program that works with Netscape on the Windows platform.
- JAWS for Windows - JAWS is a full-featured screen reader that allows disability access to all Windows programs, including Internet browsers.
- Opera Web Browser - Opera makes it possible to navigate entirely with the keyboard, bringing joy and happiness to many thousands of visually or physically handicapped friends all over the world.
- Window EYES - Screen reader that allows disability access to a variety of Windows programs.